Lotus

Lotus

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Story of Pencil and Eraser


The story is about PENCIL and ERASER
by buddhist-practice-today.blogspot.com/


This is the story from our daily life. Hopefully everyone will try to reflect your action and to think about it. Thank you…


Pencil: Eraser, I am sorry...


Eraser: Hmm, “Pencil, what are you sorry for?” You didn’t do anything wrong to me.


Pencil: I am sorry to wound you. Every time, I made a mistake, you are always there for me to completely clean it. And yet every time you clean my mistake, you will lose some part of you. You will become smaller and smaller.


Eraser: That’s true.. But I am not even offended. Well, you see. I am created to be there and to help you. I will always be there to help you every time you make a mistake. Even though one day, I know I ll go and you ll replace me with something new. I am still happy with my role. So please, do not worry too much. I do not want to see you crying. 
 
Parents
Parents
  
The eraser is our parents




The pencil is us (Children)




Parents’ ll always be there for their children to guide them and correct their mistakes.




 Occasionally, as time goes by, day by day, week by week, parents will become smaller and offended by our actions. (Becoming older and older and finally go to heaven).


However at the end, we will find someone new to replace them (husband or wife). 


No matter what we did, our parents still want us to be happy and to be care free. They want us to have a big, lively smile and enjoy every moment of our life. 


Until now, I am still a pencil. It is still keep my heart bitter. Knowing how the eraser or my parents become smaller and smaller and sad by the flow of time. One day, there will be only memories of me and them (only Eraser’s Shavings, no more Eraser). 
Sad Parents
Old and Sad Parents
 

This story is dedicated to parents and us (children) to know and respect them while you still can. 

Hopefully, we still have the chance to treasure the moment with our parents. And try to be good with them before it’s too late. 

Okay?:P

No comments:

Post a Comment